Wednesday, October 28, 2009

fun with Old Friends

Last night we wound our scarves around our necks and headed of into the cool night to meet some old friends of ours from West Point. Dianna(Page)Farr has been a friend since we started 1st grade. It has been fun over the years to touch base with she and her husband,Wynn. SOoo we had tickets to the Hale Theater for the musical "Curtains". We went to dinner first and just talked about what was going on in our lives etc. But laughed over stuff in the past.I've never heard of the play but it was so funny that we all were laughing out loud. The music was really fun and we had a delightful time. I came home with a huge smile on my face. Dad loved it too but he thought I talked way to much. Got to watch that.

2 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

I'm so glad you have enjoyed so many plays there and especially with friends.

Melinda said...

Tom read the book "Curtains". Isn't it by Agatha Christie? I bet it was great fun.
You and me both need to watch our chatty meter. I just am so happy being out and with friends that I just don't calm down. Talking too much is part of not calming down.